The ultimate tool for expats and business travellers
The Expat Arrivals Montreal PDF Guide provides you with all the relocation information you need in an easy and convenient format. This fantastic new tool is filled with up-to-date, accurate and relevant content crucial to your move overseas, and is based on the real advice of real expats living and working in Montreal.
It’s convenient, comprehensive, to the point and free!
If you are a relocation professional, contact us to inquire about corporate subscriptions for multiple city guides.
- A window into multicultural Canada, and advice on how to adapt and overcome any culture shock
- Pros and cons to living in this North American country
- The lowdown on expat housing, renting vs. buying, best areas and associated costs
- A quick introduction to the banking system
- Analysis of the economic climate in the city, an overview of job opportunities and suggested job hunting tactics
- An in-depth look at doing business, etiquette and working practice
- Unravelling of the controversial Canadian healthcare system, with a Montreal-specific approach
- Insight into the school system and various practicalities surrounding enrolment and choosing an institution